mama scout lab e-course

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Souling the Self Surreal :: Alexis Yael


One of the things I want to do more of in this space to share the work and projects of other entrepreneurial women. I do this on FB, but I never seem to make the leap over here. 

Well, today that is changing. 

An important aspect of Dream Lab is to support and share other's dreams and passions. There is enough room for everyone at the table of beautiful, creative, provocative living. 

So, today I want to share the work of Alexis Yael. I first learned of her work through my Instagram stream. She posts the most interesting, eerie, searing, beautiful multi-exposure self-portraits. 

It is her practice.

We will be giving away a spot in her upcoming e-course in Dream Lab or you can read below to learn more about it and sign up. 

I will be there, learning from her and expanding my vision of myself and connecting with her community. 


souling the self surreal: playing with multiple exposure and (self)portraits
October 14 - 25. Two working weeks. Monday - Friday.

Ten prompts from me. A private classroom in Facebook where we can play with ideas and implementation (you're not under obligation to join this group or to post). Videos, words, photos. Lots and lots of inspiration.

This class is for you if: 

* You sort of understand how to take double and multiple exposures but you haven't played around with it much because you don't know where to start.

* You are a pro at double and multiple exposure already, but want a fresh perspective and fun prompts.

* You have no idea how to take double or multiple exposures but you can download (mostly free) apps to your phone or computing device and aren't scared of figuring out new technology (I can hold your hand to some extent).

* You're intrigued by surrealism.

* You already have a self-portrait practice.

* You haven't taken any self-portraits lately but you're willing to try.

* You have the money to take the class OR are willing to make a trade or pay a kindness forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...