mama scout lab e-course

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Weekend!


Just a quick check in to wish everyone a great holiday weekend!

We are wrapping up our study of the American Revolution in the next few weeks. One of the sources that my kids loved was the Liberty Kids show. Have you seen it? You can watch the entire series on Netflix's watch instantly. We read alot of books at bedtime about the causes of the Revolution, the war itself and the immediate aftermath. They were really excited watching the show and being able to recognize the time line of events.


Speaking of Netflix - my husband and I just finished watching Downton Abbey and loved it. You can watch it instantly too.

I got this popsicle maker for my birthday and look forward to experimenting with it more this weekend.We have already made the creamcicles - hello! they were crazy good!

Enjoy your fireworks and cookouts and parades! See you next week!

Amy

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! My oldest is fourteen and STILL loves Liberty's Kids!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment! I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...